1. Master Class Conductors
Eight conductors of all levels (beginner, intermediate and advanced) to be selected by video audition
- Work with Maestro Gorbik one-on-one and in front of the Master Class Chorus
- Prepare 10-15 minutes for the Master Class Recital
- Orthodox conductors will have the opportunity to conduct during portions of the All-Night Vigil and the Divine Liturgy
2. Master Class Chorus
Sopranos, Altos, Tenors, and Basses to be selected by audio audition. This select chorus, conducted by Maestro Gorbik and Master Class Conductors, will:
- Actively participate in all rehearsals, Master Class Recital, the All-Night Vigil, and the Divine Liturgy (large and small ensemble opportunities will be offered)
NOTE: Auditors may attend without auditioning, but must still complete the top part of the application in order to ensure a reservation. Auditors will be responsible for a tuition fee (which includes board) and lodging. Questions? E-mail: email@example.com.
- Observe all rehearsals, coaching sessions, Master Class Recital, and liturgical services
- Engage in question-and-answer session with Vladimir Gorbik
- Receive copies of all course materials and music
4. Volunteers will be accepted to serve as support staff as well. When not occupied with responsibilities, they will have Auditor privileges including hearing the Master Class Recital, and they will have the opportunity to attend the liturgical services. Please contact Dr. Nicholas Reeves, the Master Class organizer, if you are interested in serving as a Volunteer; lodging will be the responsibility of the Volunteer. Questions? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.